I'm an Industrial Designer who works in the fields of concept development, idea generation, research and mapping.
Click to download resume [pdf]
Interior-decoration concept made for a festival in Aarhus, DK
Greening up the city
Creating awareness of consumption through everyday-products/objects.
Existing products classify into two main categories:
- Intended wellbeing products, products that are designed and produced to create wellbeing;
generally consists of physical/mental wellbeing like candles, oils, lotions, books, etc.
- Unintended wellbeing products, products that are not designed for wellbeing but end up being used as such;
depends greatly on individual personalities, rituals, cultures and needs
We are interested in all those little things, those subconscious actions that make people feel safe and keep them sane. Specifically, we will focus on those actions that take place in the home. They are as distinctive as a fingerprint and yet as collective as a cultural tradition, an essential facet of human life. Our aim is to capture the significance of these patterns and how they help people achieve calm and wellbeing at home.
To challenge the concept of a cube you would need to unfold it. By doing so, one is given the question; is it still a cube?
What defines it?
When unfolded, the transparency of the construction becomes visible.
And the user/viewer would have to try to assemble it, to get back to the original shape.
The apparent simplicity of a common object, reveals an unseen complexity!
Redesign of condom packaging to facilitate a change in habbits
- Focus on the values of "real" photos.
- The values of being active and a part of something, which the user has the ability to influence on.
- To have special sense and impressions of the textural effect and the analogue feeling of looking through photos.
- Physical "browsing" the images on your "frame".
- Create a physical blog culture.
- Share experience with people around the world, local and global.
- Make the "frame" simple and playfull to use.
We created a community, where the dialog is based on experiences and atmosphere. The media is digital pictures.
The concept is really simple:
Choose five images that mean something to you and share them with the world.
By using media capture devices - video, sound recording, still photography - we went out to gain insight about our target area; Railway Platform, and its relationship with Kolding.
On a Railway Platform people spends a lot of time waiting. We found;
- People minding theire own business.
- Being bored.
- Trying to "Kill time" ect.
We created small services that would break the daily "waiting routine". Perhaps make you smile, be annoyed or even break into conversation with your fellow travelmates.